PDA

View Full Version : It is a pleasure to meet you

VirtualLorri
03-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi, my name is Lorri. I create balance for busy people. I am a high-level administrative professional who partners with busy entrepreneurs and small business owners. My clients work with me because I provide exceptional support and handle their professional and personal administrative needs, freeing them to focus their attention where it is needed most, and I do it virtually. I get great satisfaction from working with people who value balance and harmony in their lives and helping them to achieve it.

I look forward to getting to know you and learn more about your business.

Warmly,

Lorri

vangogh
03-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Lorri. Our VA member list is growing. I like how you describe it as creating balance for busy people.

Looking forward to getting to know you as well. Thanks for joining the community.

Business Attorney
03-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi Lorri. Must be nice to live in Montana and work virtually anywhere.

Welcome to the forum.

KristineS
03-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Lorri, welcome to the forum.

I agree with Vangogh, I like the way you describe your work. Sounds rather soothing.

cbscreative
03-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome aboard, Lorri. I saw your post in the other VA intro thread, and now get to welcome you here. It is quite something we have a couple VA's joining at the same time, and I trust you will enjoy hanging out here as much as we do. Maybe we'll get a few more VA's to join and have a virtual party.

kml9870
03-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Welcome to SBF Lorri. I have spent many years as an Exec Asst, though not virtual. These days I spend more time designing websites.

It is fantastic that you are able to help balance the lives of others! I look forward to getting to know you better.

the goat
03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey Lorri, glad you found us.

SteveC
03-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi Lori

As others have mentioned, your introduction is great (focus on the benefits)... welcome to the forums... I look forward to chatting and learning from you.

elsoft
05-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi Lorri.Welcome and its interesting to know about your business.It shows the oppurtunities exist in simple things like balancing life with work.Fantastic idea.I wish you all the best.