PDA

View Full Version : Copywriting for a time management product

albasiero
08-11-2014, 04:58 AM
I want to write the copywriting for a product of mine. It is a book about copywriting (not in English). Do you know some other products in the same niche (books, agendas, courses etc) that have good sales letters with god copywriting? I need a little inspiration in seeing how other people organized their copywriting.

David Hunter
08-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Check out Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter book, if you're looking to see how copywriting is done.

albasiero
08-12-2014, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Check out Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter book, if you're looking to see how copywriting is done.

Thanks David. I checked John Carlton's work, right now I want to practice before learning more. I want also to create a swipe file with ads/sales letters in my niches to see how other people organized them. Do you know where can I start to create a swipe file?

David Hunter
08-12-2014, 06:46 PM
You can check out Outrageous Advertising by Bill Glazer. Lots of examples of ads in the book.

Check out MikeCapuzzi.com. He'll blog about different ads and what should be changed/improved.

John Carlton is great to learn from, too!!

Also, do you get lots of "junk" mail? If so, look over the ads and re-write them. What are things you would change? Keep the same? Etc.

Work1099
11-14-2014, 06:01 PM
It's worth signing up for Lawrence bernstein's ultimate online swipe file. It has all the recent direct mail control packages organized by market with a focus on the world's largest mailers. It's a dynamite resource for building a swipe file. Especially, because you know each ad is a recent winner. Any scraps you put together online may or may not be of the same standard.