PDA

View Full Version : Small Business Event

Timmy
03-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to start up a business in Scotland and i have found a free exhibition that not only helps people looking to start up but also people running an Small business. The event is completely free and has various seminars and workshops alongside companies that may help you run your business.

I was wondering if anyone has been to it in the past or if anyone is going this year?

visit the New Start Scotland website for more info on the event.

vangogh
03-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forum Timmy. Having never been to Scotland I'm going to have to say I've never been to the exhibition and probably won't be going this year. Since it's free I don't see any reason not to go. I took a quick look at the site and it seems like it could be helpful.

Worst case seems like a lost day, which wouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for joining the community.

nighthawk
03-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks timmy, I am also from Scotland and currently looking to start my own business, so the website looks like it could be useful. Im not sure I can make the exhibition, but I will certainly be having a look through the website.

Welcome to the forums.

huggytree
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
id go....how much is airfare from Wisconsin?

sounds interesting....everything ive ever done ive gotten something from and its free.

fountainhead
04-12-2009, 10:57 AM
If only I was near the area I will surely visit it with my own will.. anyway best of luck with it..!!