PDA

View Full Version : Just created a logo for my website!

londonmoon
06-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Okay, so I represent a company called Motor Club of America serving roadside assistance and I just created a banner logo for the header. Could you all give me feedback on what you all think of the design, thanks for your input. - motor club of america (http://www.jermainepleas.com) -

MakingItNow
06-11-2014, 11:49 PM
The one in the middle of the page, is that what you are referring to? It looks great!

kamilagornia
06-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Looks awesome! :)

Wozcreative
06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
I think you mean you created a graphic/banner. The MCA logo itself was already a logo created by Motor Club of America.. correct? Usually a registered trademark like that cannot be combined with another logo/trademark of someone else. However what I see is an illustration/comic of someone (probably you) in a banner.. not really a logo. I don't see you using this on envelopes, letterheads.

It also looks like you too the MCA logo and squished it vertically (probably prohibited by the company's brand guideline book).

MakingItNow
06-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I think you mean you created a graphic/banner.

I thought he was referring to the logo in the center (length) of the page.

If the OP is referring to the banner, it needs some work.

londonmoon
06-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Say no more mates, thank you so much for your focused input you've surely have given me an detailed idea of what must be done next indeed.