PDA

View Full Version : Why is my post not showing?

JohnBay
05-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Hey everyone,

yesterday I tried to post something and it said that the post needed to be confirmed by an admin. How do I find out whether my post has already been checked or not? And will anybody tell me what was wrong about it, if not? I am still waiting, but have not received any feedback yet...

Best, John

vangogh
05-18-2014, 03:33 PM
John, the link is why the post required approval. That won't happen forever, but it's an auto thing to prevent spammers dropping links immediately on joining. Post a few more times and it won't happen again.

As far as why it wasn't approved right away, it's simply the weekend. Not quite as much action here on weekends as during the week. I still check in, but not as frequently. Sometimes it takes a day or two to notice. The post is approved now by the way. Give everyone another day or so to reply. It'll probably still remain quiet here today.

JohnBay
05-19-2014, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback! It's totally fine that there is not so much going on here. I actually favor that. I have been to forums where you can't even catch up with answering ;)

shinekokcase@126.com
05-19-2014, 05:55 AM
I posted something also, but it disappeared soon. I do not know what happened.

vangogh
05-21-2014, 08:16 PM
I deleted your post since it was less of an introduction and read a lot more like you promoting yourself. We don't allow people to create content here just to promote their business or ask people to become customers or clients.

Nostromov
09-11-2014, 08:50 PM
[..] and it said that the post needed to be confirmed by an admin.

Argh, not mine!.. Not sure WHAT happened to it. :-/

Hope it's (still?) around; took the time to make a lil' poll & everything, gah!