PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to All!

coltkilla
05-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Hello fellow forumites,my name is Chris.I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area(21 years) but currently reside in central Illinois(7 years).I am a certified Illinois Live Scan vendor and NRA Pistol Instructor.I have PERC and Armed Security Clearance certification as well.

My main business goals as of current are to start a small business via Ebay and use this as an asset to gain collateral for investments in larger business venues such as my NRA Basic Pistol course and Live Scan Vendor services.

I plan step by step to build one block onto the next and eventually develop a small business empire for myself and my family through multiple business assets and venues.

I am completely new to this idea of being an entrepreneur so I will definitely be an active member in these forums in hope of getting advice from experienced professionals.

Take Care!

vangogh
05-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris. Can't say I've ever been to Chicago, though I don't know why as I'm pretty sure I'd like it. I have know a fair share of people from central Illinois though. I almost feel like I know the are.

We were all new to the entrepreneur thing at some point. As long as you're willing to learn and put in the time and effort you'll be fine. Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
05-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Welcome, Chris!

I've been shootin' for a year now. Maybe I should get into the NRA!!