PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minneapolis

gaseousclay
05-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey everyone. I've been itching to start my own business for awhile and now that I know what it is I want to do I plan on doing a lot of research so I don't make mistakes along the way. I'm currently putting together a business plan, have researched registering my business with the SoS and filing my Article of Organization as well has researching the competition and lining up a manufacturer. I'm confident i'll learn a lot from this forum.

vangogh
05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the forum gaseousclay. Sounds like you're off to a good start in your business. Some planning and research are good, though one thing I think most of us here would agree about is you mostly learn along the way. It's good to have a plan and know what might happen, but don't spend too much time on the planning and research. At some point you have to jump in, get started, and keep learning and improving.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
05-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Welcome!

What kind of business are you planning to start??

gaseousclay
05-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Welcome!

What kind of business are you planning to start??

I'm keeping that a secret at the moment ;) I'd actually like to get off the ground first before revealing any of that to anybody. I currently work in retail/wholesale and will basically be using my years of experience to get started. I'll let you all know when it happens.

David Hunter
05-08-2014, 09:21 PM
You're a.... secret agent!!! I knew the government was on to me. **run David, run!!!**