PDA

View Full Version : Last Website I did

William Girona
04-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Hello everyone. Below is a link to a website I did for a Hampton, Illinois restaurant called Dawn Marie's Family of Hope. I am posting this for two reasons. One being to show off my work to validate my skills and two being so others here can provide any input to help mt farther improve myself as a web designer.

Dawn Marie's Family of Hope - Welcome to the family! (http://www.dawnmariesfamilyofhope.weebly.com)

Now I used Weebly for them but Weebly offers complete control over your CSS, HTML and javascript so rest assure the site is completely custom coded by hand. If there is any questions feel more then welcome to let me know. ^_^

Mr_J
04-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Nice work with making the website for them. I'm sure they will get better business now. All they have to do now is hand out some flyers :)

William Girona
04-22-2014, 11:56 AM

The above image is the flier they will be using....it can also be found on their coupon page. By the way, thank you....I am glad you like the site. ^_^

William Girona
04-22-2014, 11:59 AM
I just wanted to note that the quality of the flier is far greater then that in the above image. It uses 300 pixels per square inch helping insuring it is print quality.