PDA

View Full Version : we were talking about you

greenoak
02-27-2009, 11:12 AM
last night at the dinner ..a couple of plots i heard about on here were mentioned...... with awe ...we were all furniture sellers and our money is all about big heavy inventory,big trucks, moving it around, getting it, selling it, hauling it, ...and i mentioned affiliate selling., which i heard about on here, and i described as making money without even touching the inventory....
its a pretty wild idea from our standpoint....
ann

vangogh
02-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Ann maybe you could lead everyone in the idea and be the one that really succeeds.

One of the ways companies do well is to take an idea that's working in one industry and applying that idea in another industry in a new way. For example Henry Ford built an empire not by inventing the car, but by taking the whole concept of the assembly line. Not one was building cars that way at the time, but there were certainly assembly lines elsewhere. he took the idea, applied it to building automobiles.

In fact affiliate marketing in general is just a twist on the usual hiring a salesperson who you pay a commission per sale.

greenoak
02-27-2009, 01:21 PM
whats working in one industry and using it in another is so good ...like in the foo foo world, they usually advise to do your thing, be positive, go girl, learn about the secret and wait..never a critical word and all about living your dream.......
..where some people here have shown me the beauty of looking at it from the other end... really seriously focussing on a market and building from there.....with good content for sure then everything focussed on the target market.......im thinking eborg and goat and ittybiz... ..that was kind of new to me....and seems so superior to playing blog tag or spending hours on leaivng comments everywhere...... or staying still and thinking things will change if you wait long enough........

if i ever launch anything online i will sure have those ideas to check out and think about...
for now my main aflfiliate program has to do with a giant mall booth im getting ready to fill up...
ann....