PDA

View Full Version : vultures

greenoak
02-27-2009, 07:49 AM
i just got one of those letters....increase your cash flow in huge letters on the envelope.......sounds like they want to coach me thru a wonderful event that brings in tons of money.....inside is a new pitch about having a big sale but also their main thing....having me sign up for their services for a going out of business sale.......ikkkk....
they must be having a lot of takers now...
they sound so helpful and nice like it would be a goood thing.
to me its very bad vibes and thoughts...and it goes into the trash so fast...we get them about 2 or 3 times a year.....
ann

rezzy
02-27-2009, 09:58 AM
I know those offers are terrible, and some people..some where actually think the offers are valid. I feel bad for the people that think that can make money quick by using some scheme that doesn't really pan out. They spend all their life savings, 401ks and everything hoping to make it rich.

If I was a mean hearted person, I would make my own scam up. I couldn't stomach knowing, I might have put some out of their house or worse.

How can those people live with themselves, when they destroy peoples lives?

greenoak
02-27-2009, 11:01 AM
i agree...
.or maybe it is a legitimate niche..or even good for a big store who is going under..i know they only take people witha certain inventory#.....
.i just dont want them focusing on me and waiting for disaster to hit me...it just feels creepy...like getting a cheery note from the undertaker...in fact the going out of business part had a black border, like the old time funeral papers....
ann