PDA

View Full Version : SEO Companies?

MichaelMolar
04-09-2014, 04:47 PM
I've attempted internet marketing with some niche internet marketing companies in the past but saw limited results as far as raising my Google ranking. A friend who is in the dental field mentioned he started working with an internet marketing company (url removed) out of Indianapolis and is pretty happy with the results. I was wondering if anyone has worked with this company or could tell me about their experience with using an SEO company. Any tips or advice are welcome!

vangogh
04-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Out of curiosity when I removed the the url you were trying to promote was it for your company or were you hired to promote it?

singhabhishek251
11-26-2014, 12:59 AM
I've attempted internet marketing with some niche internet marketing companies in the past but saw limited results as far as raising my Google ranking. A friend who is in the dental field mentioned he started working with an internet marketing company (url removed) out of Indianapolis and is pretty happy with the results. I was wondering if anyone has worked with this company or could tell me about their experience with using an SEO company. Any tips or advice are welcome!
This is a very old technique of forum promotion and unfortunately everyone knows it now and I do not think that this will work on any forum, if they have active moderators.