PDA

View Full Version : Cheers from sunny Southern California!

RayC
04-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Hello there! My name's Ray Chen and I've been a partner of a sign shop out of Costa Mesa, Ca. for the past 6 years. We're a two person shop so like most small business owners I've learned to wear many hats. I've collected paychecks and worked in the corporate world so I feel fortunate to have experienced both spectrum of the business world. The focus of my job has changed recently to growing our e-commerce website. With that comes with learning about SEO, google adwords,... etc. I hope to learn from this community and share my experiences.

Cheers!

If would be an honor to me if you can give me feedback on our website - Business Window Decals | Studio Signs Rapid Graphix (http://www.StudioSignsRapidGraphix.com)
I tried registering a longer url but my fingers cramped up...

vangogh
04-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Ray. I think many of us wear a lot of hats. I know I do. I think it's the nature of owning a small business. Feel free to ask questions about your site and seo, etc. We have a number of designers and marketers here and I'm sure we can help. At the very least we can have a discussion.

Would you mind posting your site for review in the review section? I think you'll get more feedback if the question is there as opposed to your intro thread. Thanks.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
04-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Welcome, Ray!

Looks like a pretty well designed site!

Fulcrum
04-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Welcome, Ray.

I think many of us wear a lot of hats. I know I do.

You've got time to change hats? I've just glued mine together in a stack and wear them all at once.

RayC
04-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

Would you mind posting your site for review in the review section? I think you'll get more feedback if the question is there as opposed to your intro thread. Thanks.
Oops, good idea.

RayC
04-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Looks like a pretty well designed site!

Thank you sir!