PDA

View Full Version : Warrington move

LauraCee
04-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Anyone familiar with Warrington? I've been offered a job in Manchester but looking around I think we'd rather live outside the city.

I've registered with these Bridgfords estate agents Culcheth | Property for sale (http://www.bridgfords.co.uk/forsaleoffice/Culcheth/28) as we saw some signs when we were driving around but any other recommendations would be good.
Also, what are the transport links into Manchester like? I don't mind a bit of a commute and would rather have that than pay more to live more centrally.

cheers.

vangogh
04-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Sorry I'm not familiar with Warrington or Manchester. Thought I'd at least reply to help keep your thread active.

I've had the same issue though. In years past I've had job offers outside the city where I lived. Sometimes I took the job and sometimes I didn't. If you're thinking about buying a home I'd buy where you want to live more than worrying about the commute. The job is more likely to change than where you live. Plus there's usually more than one option for commuting.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

LauraCee
04-02-2014, 04:53 AM
Thanks anyway, Vangogh. I'll bear that in mind about commuting, I hadn't thought about it like that.