PDA

View Full Version : A pleasure to meet YOU for the first time

justinnichols
03-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Hi Members,

I'm excited to be a new member to this Small Business Forum. There are not many active forums these days that keep SPAM under wraps, but this one appears to be doing a great job!

Looking forward to learning about you and your business.

vangogh
03-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Justin. We do a lot to keep spam away. It's something we made a strong commitment to when we first launch. Good to know it's noticeable. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning about you and your business too. Thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
03-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Welcome, Justin!

I hear Texas has been getting some crazy weather this past week. I'll stick with the arctic cold up in Cleveland. Ha!

eina26
03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
This forum is pretty strict. They make sure whatever anyone posts is informative and not promotional. :) So welcome, Justinnichols.

cbscreative
03-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Yeah, there's a team of spam fighters here but vangogh isn't really human. He's really a robot because he leaves very little for the rest of us to do.

Welcome to the SBF where as you noticed (which we're glad of as the robot said), we strive to offer a spam free resource that small business people can benefit from. The array of knowledge, experience, and the willingness of so many people to contribute make this community successful.

Gabe
03-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Hello and welcome!

KristineS
03-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the forum.