PDA

View Full Version : i got my 3rd column

greenoak
02-14-2009, 12:46 AM
dh did it for me....then it was kind of hard trying to decide how to arrange it..
.the blog seems to be the big thing bridging among my website my etsy my forums etc etc.... most of my internet life, except here....so ive really been working on it....also ive added etsy.... and joined a ning ....
so im getting a bit deeper into the internet....i look at it as a billboard for the store....mostly...
this is the only place i go where my inventory isnt of interest...but i try and send folks here...for all the good tekk discussions.....
ann

vangogh
02-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Congrats Ann on getting the 3rd column in. I know it's no easy task. Nice to see you expanding where you spend time on the internet too.

greenoak
02-14-2009, 08:41 AM
thanks vg...and it hard to get rid of all the opportunities/wild ideas out there from all the internet places....like putting a video on utube!!!!
its been really rough around here ...that town obama went to,elkhart , is right n my area......
so im kicking in my ..all your eggs in one basket... theory in in a big way....and getting a big new venue for about 10,000 of my inventory.... in the real world.....

im using sitemeter, statcounter and google analytics for tracking info...

im a big obama fan and im hoping his infrastructure money doesnt help close my highway access..... that would be so wrong!!!!!
ann

vangogh
02-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Hopefully the highway stays open then. Closing it wouldn't be good for you, though maybe if you get the word out enough people will be willing to drive around a detour to get to you.

Harold Mansfield
02-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Congrats on the 3rd column.

elsoft
05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Congrats greennoak on the third column.