PDA

View Full Version : hi Everyone I just wanted to Introduce Myself

Richt
12-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Rich T Cambridge Business Resources.
I have been answering questions on the forums and giving free advice on marketing and sales, I'm looking forward to being a free source of information to my fellow business owners. We all need to give back and I hope my knowledge will help others be successful, all I ask in return is everyone just pay it forward to other members with your own experiences.

We are a group of well heeled experienced Small and Medium size business owners turned Consultants. We specialize in finding wasted dollars you are already spending and redirecting the waste into positive marketing campaigns that produce results.
Every business large and Small from manufacturers to Local retail shops have hidden dollars that are being spent on non revenue producing programs or just whats considered Normal required Business expenses that can be trimmed and the savings can be directed to effective marketing Programs that grow your Business Sales and Profits.We find these excesses in the most commonly overlooked places and I'm not speaking about cutting staff, i'm speaking about Mundane places you would never think of.

vangogh
12-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Rich. Glad to see you say hello and let us extend the official welcome. Nice having you here and thanks for joining the community.

Richt
12-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Thx Vangogh i look forward to being a positive participant

Twhansbury
12-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Rich welcome to the forum, Thats a great outlook.

KristineS
12-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Joeyhenderson8610
01-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have someone here with your experience.

Gabe
01-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello Rich, welcome to the forum!