PDA

View Full Version : Ideas similar to scar metal business? PLEASE READ?

mk19149
12-19-2013, 04:34 AM
I need ideas of small business, where I don't have to spend much money and time. For example, I COLLECT metals all over the city and then I selling them. 40% of my profit goes to overseas to help educate poor kids in Bangladesh. Rest (60%) of it for transports and my personal time (about 20 hours a week).

Due to my medical problem, I cannot continue this business. So, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.

Steve B
12-19-2013, 05:18 AM
It's pretty hard to help you without a lot more information. Such as, where do you live and what is your medical problem?

mk19149
12-19-2013, 07:19 AM
I live in Philadelphia, PA. I have back problems and I can't pick up more thn 60pds.

BIZDEV
12-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Your question is ridiculously broad. Business ideas are literally endless. We don't know what your skills are. What is your work history (what have you done)? What are your passions and hobbies? Are you interested in service businesses? Internet based business? Narrow down your interests then report back.

ARMGenius
12-29-2013, 05:10 AM
I need ideas of small business, where I don't have to spend much money and time. For example, I COLLECT metals all over the city and then I selling them. 40% of my profit goes to overseas to help educate poor kids in Bangladesh. Rest (60%) of it for transports and my personal time (about 20 hours a week).

Due to my medical problem, I cannot continue this business. So, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.

There are a ton of businesses you could create from a cleaning service to an answering service. You need to do some more research and figure out what would work for you. It isn't hard to open a company, anyone can do it at any time with or without capital. If you have it well thought out and have a strong level of determination you're bound to get places, or at least find yourself on the right path.