PDA

View Full Version : EBook Cover making and marketing

Twhansbury
12-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Looking to make a cover for my EBOOK and help market it.
-Any suggestions on free template or how to make one.
-Tips on the style

Book is a review book for test prep.

Wozcreative
12-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Well there are a number of people on this forum that offer design services. Myself included. If you need an e-book designed, have a look at my work below. Otherwise I can't say it is simple to really tell you how to make one that "Sells" because that is a lifelong skill that is learned.

ryantc
12-18-2013, 12:59 PM
I'd suggest you check out freelance websites and find a freelancer to take on the job. It may not be wise to just try to do it yourself if you don't have the experience and are really trying to sell the book. Check out odesk.com, elance.com, or fiverr.com.

LeadMaster
12-20-2013, 03:46 PM
It is ideal to look at related ebooks to get an idea of the design you think is ideal and also to not create something that is very similar to theirs. Consultation with a designer/branding expert is ideal to get started on the right foot. The good thing is that ebooks can be taken down and changed so if you find the cover isn't ideal you can easily switch it up.

Travis Van Slooten
03-27-2014, 02:58 PM
I second the advice about using freelance sites. You can get a decent ebook cover created for $5 on Fiverr.com. That is the quickest and most affordable way to get one done.

Travis

PrincePatridge
03-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes,

Go to fivver dot come and hire someone to create it for $5

As for your ideas you can give the freelancer an idea of what you wanted and tell them to make it

and if you don't like it you can tell them to change it.

Patrysha
03-29-2014, 07:34 PM
There are a few programs to whip up E-book covers quick. They have to be designed nice graphically before you use the programs though. I've got a link on my website to one that is $27 at Book Cover Pro Software (http://www.patryshapublicity.com/ecover)

v.conway222
05-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Check out the competition and see what you think looks good. Your ebook is an extension of your brand, so make sure your logo and colours align with your overall brand.