PDA

View Full Version : newbie here !!

yardmanlee
02-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Hello my name is Lee, and I own and operate a landscaping/lawncare co. I started out part-time while working a full time job w/ the state of Va. I left that job in 2005 to persue this career and things have been great!! a little slow at times but that is expected in this field, now I have grown and have some dependable employees to handle most of the physical stuff
although I still love to get out there and work, I'm needed more to run the business end of the business and thats why I am here !! to learn as much as possible, and hope to help some of ya'll as well.

Steve B
02-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome yardmanlee. I'm always glad to see a new member that isn't not a web-based service. I hope to learn from you.

orion_joel
02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Welcome along Lee, this is a great place to learn, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Just H
02-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Welcome Lee! Great to see you and hear more about your biz and what you've learned so far.

rezzy
02-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Welcome Lee, its always great to small businesses prosper.

Patrysha
02-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Welcome Lee.

Always tons of great info to learn from and grow your business here

vangogh
02-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Lee. Sounds like you've done well with your business and will have some good advice to share with everyone. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
02-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Lee. It's great to see some new faces.

cbscreative
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome, Lee. I think you will find that this place is very friendly and respectful. I've been on sites for your industry, so I know that's not always the case. For that matter, many sites in my industry aren't any better, but I'm sure you'll find this a refreshing change, and a great group of people to learn from.

Paul Elliott
02-09-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm needed more to run the business end of the business and thats why I am here !! to learn as much as possible, and hope to help some of ya'll as well.

Welcome, Lee! I'm sure you'll profit from your experience here at SBF.

I have had several landscape/lawn care clients and have seen these businesses grow as quickly as they can manage.

What are your most pressing business and marketing needs?

Paul

Vivid Color Zack
02-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Welcome yardmanlee. I'm always glad to see a new member that isn't not a web-based service. I hope to learn from you.

I agree, I love seeing how other business models work and what other people are doing. Especially when it doesn't sound exactly like what I do every day.

Welcome! I hope to see your name around more.

Blessed
02-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! My yard is in desperate need of some landscaping... want to take a vacation to the midwest? :D Actually, I'm just waiting for it to warm up a bit so that I can get my flowers planted!