PDA

View Full Version : Feedback about website

natabros
10-26-2013, 02:04 AM
Hello guys,

We are in the phase of launch of our company into market. I need comments and feedback about our website. Website is in Danish and in English language but our main website is danish website. It will be great to have feedback from you guys.

you guys can comment on any thing related to website. For example, design, content, etc,.

Danish : MA Medicals (http://www.mamedicals.dk)
English: MA Medicals (http://www.mamedicals.com)

Thanks in advance.

Muhammad Ali.
Copenhagen, Denmark.

natabros
10-31-2013, 05:57 PM
No one have time to give some feedback?

Patrysha
10-31-2013, 06:11 PM
You'll find that generally the forum tends to reserve feedback and critiques for people who have contributed a bit to the community first. Some members provide website critiques for pay...so to come and do so for free on recreational time is a huge favor that generally requires a bit of a relationship first. Even those who aren't in the field are busy business owners who would like probably like to get to know you through other interactions before committing time and energy to benefit your business.

Wozcreative
10-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Maybe there is no comments because there really isn't much you can do with it. It generally gives off an outdated look. No small changes would really make it better.

It's very busy, the colors don't work, the logo is overlapping strangely, images are broken.... really it looks templated... but not even a good updated template.. something that was done in 2004.

mrrodosmith
11-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Very well said. I know I just recently joined the forum (like today actually). But I'm aware that in order to get what you want out of this site, you have to give a little as well. And I'll make sure I keep your comment in mind when I post my request to review my site in a few moments.
=)

mrrodosmith
11-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I didn't notice any overlapping regarding the logo. I actually liked some of the graphics. They're clean and professional looking. However, as it was said earlier, your main page does seem busy. With the navigation bar and CSS that you're using, could you not clean things up...perhaps first with moving the web shop to it's own page? Just a thought...