PDA

View Full Version : New Business Model - Opinions Please?

domstevens
10-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone

New member here, I'm connected to a new small business called Frillo (http://www.frillo.co.uk). Here is a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbSToIx3oI) that sums us up. Feedback from customers has been that when they get it, it's great, the struggle has been convincing the masses.

Any opinions on the pricing model are very welcome, looking for some honest feedback.

Thanks
Dom

Twhansbury
10-29-2013, 09:42 AM
I like the price comparison, and the customer testimonies. The model of giving the customer more savings as they buy more is great.
Best of luck

Sasbury
10-30-2013, 04:58 PM
I think it’s a good idea. It offers customers a sense of control in their purchasing. Visiting the site my eyes go immediately to the “buy more, save more” slogan. This is good. One thing you should do is put your value proposition to potential customers underneath that such as “We don’t markup items like other brands so you save” (ok…that needs some refinement but you get the point). People are always curious as to how are you doing this so give them the proof immediately. So don’t make them click and dig through pages of information.

You can always put the savings example further down or possibly include a price comparison. Bench-marking is helpful to getting customers to understand. Also consider moving the video to the top. Being a new business, it’s more important to sell the value you offer then you can sell your products/services. Once you have a solid customer base you can change over time.

There is a video and a link at the top but it gets lost up there. You want to incorporate those links in your text. The easier the user experience, the better.

The key is to
1. Answer important questions such as how and why in the first few seconds
2. Make it easy for them to navigate
3. Be concise

If you’re doing face-to-face marketing then your approach would need to be based on the individual’s need(s). Asking questions about them, what they do and if they have a business. Once you get those answers then tell them one specific way you can help make their lives easier (by saving them money obviously). Just don’t go around being the crazy salesperson….

I hope this is helpful in some way. You can always contact me if you need me to explain something further, to chat or whatever else.