PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

drivenmg
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Saw this from the plurk you did vangogh thought i'd check it out. Haven't done forums in quite some time but running a side small business this forum proves to be interesting to say the least.

vangogh
08-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the forum. This forum is coming about from an older forum where many of posted, but that's been badly mismanaged in recent months.

We're a little empty at the moment as you can see, but glad you decided to say hi and hope you enjoy your stay with our community. Hopefully the place will begin filling up over the next few days.

I've been starting my day on the old forum for the last few years. The community is friendly and we've had some informative and entertaining discussions. Hope you'll stick around and get to know everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

KristineS
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome, Drivenmg. Glad to see you here and to hear you came from Plurk. Vangogh got me hooked on Plurk and it is now one of my favorite things.

vangogh
08-06-2008, 03:39 PM
My plan was to get everyone addicted to plurk and then sell them on a 12 step program to cure their addiction.

cbscreative
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

KristineS
08-06-2008, 04:32 PM
My plan was to get everyone addicted to plurk and then sell them on a 12 step program to cure their addiction.

I always wondered if that wasn't your plan. Sadly, I fell for it.

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Welcome aboard!