Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this business name?

Array

Yes, I would have to agree with the others. Plus pure performance makes me think of athletic enhancement drugs lol

I would think of a name that makes a statement, but leaves curiosity. "Think Big" is one of your competitors and their name alone just makes you want to at least check it out to see what the name is all about.

Does that make sense?

PPM : Pay Per minute.

Now that, has a ring to it.

Registered Member
    Array

You can always change the name to fit online web site dot com.

Array

I always been egocentric so back in the days when I had companies while in High Shcool overseas I just took the first letter from my first and last name and got the rest of the letters from whatever I did at the time.

e.g.
    B.J.B = Bengt Jönsson Bricks
    Want to talk? Skype: adrian_larsson

Array

I like "Performance Marketing" mostly because I like "to the point" kind of stuff. The "pure" doesn't make sense to me. As David said it may be hard to brand or copywrite and others think its bland, but for me it says what you do and in a way commits you to "perform". But, I'm very simple when it comes to B2B marketing, I like it quick, simple and to the point. Also, for me "performance" is simple and memorable while cutesy or overly sophisticated names are not.

Array

I love that is simple and easy to remember. I find it very real as the name.

well. the keyword to be the domain is a good point.

I would try to think of something more brandable - Will a business remember your name after seeing one of your marketing pieces or will it blend in with the 1000's of other online marketing companies? A lot of the mainstream business names out there now are pretty non-sensical but they made something large, recognizable and memorable out of it.

It's nice - godaddy says the name is taken so if that's not you, you'll have to change things up in the url.
    Osprey Strategic Research focuses on MSP telemarketing services specifically for the IT industry.

Registered Member
    Array

I think it's too long, too muc of a mouthful and not very catchy. I'd lose performance, reminds me of cars. You could even have just Pure as a name, although Pure Marketing could work too if it has a great logo, small and simple is better in my opinion, something that will stick in someone's head.