Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linked In Company Pages. Is anyone using them?

Array

Linked In plays major role in Social Media but in a professional way. I thing every company must have linkedin page since Google love that sort of high authority pages when taking about ranking factors.
    I help businesses outrank their competitors and get found online SEOLC

Array

Nah I don't use linkedin company pages. I don't have a big enough company (1 person) , to actually communicate with people. Most of my clients are usually never on linkedin anyway.. they have an account.. but they don't care to use it.
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

I use the advantages of company page. I find it really convenient. If person asks me about my company - I give him a link to company page with the latest updates.Actually it works like the calling card.
    Software Development Company in San Francisco - MobiDev.biz

I think you gonna need it since you have a good number of clients.
    Life coaching and business consulting services, products and training's by international
    best selling author, speaker and social entrepreneur Jeffrey Slayter

Array

I have just signed up for Linked In and hope it does well for me. So new to all of this.

Array

Linkedin company pages is great if your running a b2b business it's a must have. For b2c not to much and you can stay away from it. If you need any help setting one up do not hesitate to private message me.

Array

I have a Linkedin page and I occasionally push content out through it (Hootsuite makes it very easy) but I don't do too much with it besides that.