Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many Social Media profiles are you active on?

One profile for each major social media network seems to be sufficient for most small businesses. Additional profiles may be created by employees to support the small business accounts.
    WPamplify helps small businesses amplify their WordPress websites by combining SEO, blogging, lead generation and Webmaster support.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Facebook - company page and personal profile - every day
    Pinterest - company pages and boards - at least once a week and more if time
    Twitter - company profile - every day
    Linked In - there is a company page - but I don't bother with it much.
    Google+ - There is a company page and I know I should do more with it, but the industry isn't using it much yet.
    YouTube - we have a company page and some videos posted that we made and some from suppliers that we share

So far, LinkedIn has been the site I've seen the least value from, other than a rash of requests from people I've never heard of asking me to add them to my network.

I've tried all the major ones. In terms of ROI, only Linked In is "Worth It" in my mind, at least for B2B.

However, I could see how Facebook is a good medium for B2C. One of my clients, who runs a video game company, puts all his social media efforts in Facebook, especially Facebook ads, which good ROI.

The key is to understand your demographic before choosing your social media outlets.

Array

Facebook and Twitter everyday. Linkedin a few times a week. I'm starting to ramp up my Google+ activity.

We have had more response on Google+ so we are there quite frequently, we do keep our Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Tumblr updated daily though. Pinterest and LinkedIn are honed in on a couple times a week. --Lauren
    Lead Management Software - Capture Leads, Track Leads, Score Leads, Nurture Leads and more.

Array

I currently have about 4 groups all with 2,500 members in each group and a main business profile with over 4,500 friends and still growing. It's just something I knew about at the the time when I was making the profiles and they have worked out pretty well. I also manage about 15 different pages as well on Facebook. I have utilized Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YardBarker for all my business profiles but not yet for a business model. If anyone would like to join me if you have a product that you think can sell, feel free to pm me and we can see about talking collaboration.

Array

I am active on Facebook, YouTube & Linkedin. I don't really get any leads from them but I keep up on them anyway.
    Veritas Custom Graphics & Advertising
    Custom Shirts, Signs, Banners, Vehicle Lettering & Graphic Design
    FREE SHIPPING Nation Wide

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Since I started this thread almost a year ago, I've learned a few new things and have cleaned up or deleted a few profiles. I'm mainly concentrating on Facebook, Twitter and G+ for marketing and promotion right now.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Pinterest has gone crazy for us. Our market is supplies for embroidery and sublimation businesses and I hit on the idea of sharing tips and ideas for things businesses could make with the supplies we sell. Not original or new, I know, but man has it taken off. We get tons of repins every day and I know some sales have come from those repins.

Another fertile ground that I'd never considered was Facebook groups. I joined a couple of embroidery business groups and we've pulled some customers from there as well. You have to, of course, obey the group rules, but you can do a lot without overtly selling.

Reality is people live on social media now. I agree I would rather be with my grand daughter. I spend countless hours on Facebook and doing SEO etc. In the beginning, promoting and marketing your business is the key. All this is is a learning curve too
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/