Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business Consultancy

Registered Member
    Array

The necessity of it depends on the nature of your product or services you offer and examine how effective getting the consultancy does you good

The terminology of the OP (I recently learned what OP means and am relieved that it doesn't mean dOPey) is a bit militaristic "target the client", "catch the client" but I get your point, OP.

I've come across several online coaching/advisory platforms and I suspect we're going to see more of that as SAAS startups will see an opportunity to build these platforms. These platforms will offer a variety of connection tools: online discussions and group panels, automated calling, recommendation systems. These platforms would help the client to "target" you. (pull marketing)

This is more of a 2014 kind of thing.
    > startuphacker.co Tips, tricks, tools, and hacks to startup and innovate. (tools include business model development and testing; market analysis)

With this type of business you would need to know who your client is. You would probably want to focus on a niche: big or small businesses, fortune 500, etc. My gut says you would target medium sized businesses. Small ones are too new to afford professional services more than likely and big ones already have hired someone else. You need to catch the ones that are still fresh and growing but profitable. Why should they hire you? Why are you any different or better? Be prepared with lots of answers. As the owner of businesses myself, I would want to know a lot about your business. You are at a severe disadvantage if you are a new business, especially offering advice on business. What makes you qualified?