Thread: How Can I Increase Sales

Registered Member
    Array

Default How Can I Increase Sales

HELLO TO EVERYONE
    I have a showroom at the first floor in my city of ladies and kids footware and punjabi jutthi . The showroom is like the traditional one... showcase + sitting ....normal .... but as the showroom has been running from the past 50 years...so it is quiet popular in the city and we have our routine customers. Having the showroom in the first floor itself a challenge and there is a very less scope to invite new customers. or passers by in the market . what can i do to increase my sales further . any schemes?? any marketing strategies...or any thing??? more over i have a space in the second floor (internally connected with first one by stairs.) is it better to renovate it and used it for selling ladies purses.or may be shoes/?? or.... i have to first do the market research ?? waiting for the reply ??

Array

what is Punjabi Jutthi?

to increase sales for a retail store you could do TV ads or Radio Promotions

Registered Member
    Array

its a footware....in punjabi its known as punjabi jutthi ..usually used with ladies suits

Array

Here in America, businesses hire people to wave signs about the business. These sign wavers stand on corners as people pass by. Could you do this in your country?

Another idea is to open a second location in another market. I know you already have more space to expand to, but you would not be reaching any new customers unless you move into a different product. Hope that helps.
    Tomas Merrill | Small Business Entrepreneur, Blogger
    Check out my small business blog.

Registered Member
    Array

yeah it helps...