Thread: Doing business and make friends

Red face Doing business and make friends

Hey,everybody, I am a new guy here and I am from china and my English name is Aaron.
    I like studying english. So I found this place to communicate. And I have 2 years' business experience on ebay. So if you need some kind of business help,you can ask me and I would like to search them for you.
    That is why I come to this forum and I hope we can help each other in the nearly future. Well, My english is not well, So..... LOL
    Doing business means making friends.LOL

Array

Aaron is a Chinese name?

i assume its a chosen 'english' name right?

what do you sell on ebay?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. Do you prefer we call you Aaron or wooxie? Your English is better than you think so no need to apologize for it. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

I believe that China has the second most progressive economy in the world. Japan used to be in this position but probably because of its people’s dedication, promising skills and resources, China was able to invade this spot. Chinese truly are hardworking people. It’s my pleasure to meet someone from this country and I am looking forward to learning more about business from you.

Banned
    Array

Welcome Aaron, queen victorira where has the most progressive economy in your opinion?

Registered Member
    Array

Hi Aaron and welcome, would you care to share some more details of your ebay business experience?

TomWbl, I mentioned that China has the second most progressive economy in the world today, which in my opinion is only next to Europe. I have no formal education in economics but I find its domestic products more in demand these days compared to where it’s been a few years back. The European Union’s advancing domestic productivity mirrors its continuing economic growth. This is just how I see things, how about you?