Thread: Gday From The USA

Registered Member
    Array

Default Gday From The USA

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Cullen from Sydney but now residing in Michigan.
    Came across this forum today and thought id pop in and say hi.
    My back ground is in pressure cleaning in Australia having run a successful business I switched to internet marketing 5 years ago and am truly happy doing it.
    Will see you around the traps.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum, Cullen. I live in Michigan too, so I always try to say hello to the new Michiganders I see on the site.

Array

I just joined this forum myself, but I wanted to jump in with KristineS and say welcome, from another fellow Michigander.

"Will see you around the traps" caught me off-guard for a second. Started thinking golf, but then snapped back to you mentioning you come from Australia and realized what you were talking about.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I'm a little behind in stopping by to say welcome, but I'm also in MI, so welcome to our state. In case you thought last weeks weather was normal, it was anything but, we set several records. Perhaps you were responsible for bring that here with you? Thank you, that was great.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Hi Cullen,

I am a newbie on here too, so welcome. I lived in Brisbane from 1969-1976. Still have plenty of family there. Having lived in Australia I feel like I should know what "the traps" are, but I give. What the heck does that mean? Welcome again!