Thread: Hello to all the forum members. I discovered your forum today and decided to becom

Default Hello to all the forum members. I discovered your forum today and decided to becom

Hello to all the forum members.

I discovered your forum today and decided to become a new member here. Although I'm new here I am familiar with the "forum" world. I took a quick look around your forum and like the looks and feel of it so that is why I chose your forum.

My reason for joining:

I've recently decided it's time to take the next step in my part time business and need the help of others who are knowledgeable in different areas. I'm hoping this forum has a decent amount of traffic so that I get several answers/suggestions to my questions. I'm looking forward to getting started so I'll end this here and start searching your forum in-depth.

I hope to hear from some of you in my future threads and get to know a few of the good guys/girls here.

Sorry for messing up the subject line. Of course I don't see where I can edit it. So much for me being familiar with forums. LOL

@ storymashup; I'm a structural steel detailer. I plan on creating a thread today talking about what I do and start asking questions about certain things to help increase my clientele.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Jae. If you'd like to change the subject line of this thread let me know. I can change it for you.

Exciting time when you're thinking of taking your part time business to the next level. There are certainly a number of us here who have done just that and can share our stories with you. Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll do our best to answer.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals