Thread: Hello from Canada's smallest province!

Array

Smile Hello from Canada's smallest province!

Hi, I kinda jumped in feet first the other day, joining and posting... I apologize for not introducing myself first.
    I'm Lloyd Kerry, a part-time woodworking entrepreneur from Prince Edward Island. I still do some cabinet work, but have branched out into the Kerry-All Pouch, woven polyethylene covers for just about anything you need to cover. I started with the plywood pouch, basically a 4' x 8' 'envelope' for sheet goods (plywood, paneling, drywall) and have broadened the scope to include covers for farm equipment, outdoor power equipment (ride-on mowers, portable generators, etc.). I'm a one-man operation working with a two-man upholstery shop.
    I've been doing this part-time for about two years and a bit. It's gradually catching on, but since most of my products are new to the world (have YOU ever seen a plastic pouch for plywood?) I really am struggling to get them noticed in the world wide web. I've already gotten some great advice here, and I look forward to sharing the few things I've learned along the way (such as: magazine advertising is REALLY expensive, and I'm not so sure it works anymore)...

Anyway, looking forward to learning lots here, and if you need a pouch (large or small) to hold all the money you're making, you know where to turn to!
    Lloyd Kerry
    Creator of the Kerry-All Pouch
    For more information, visit http://www.kerryallpouch.com e-mail info@kerrywoodworking.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Lloyd. At least officially welcome since we've been chatting already. No need to apologize for not not introducing yourself right away.

We'll do what we can to help you get others to know about the Kerry-All Pouch. It looks like a good and useful product to me and I'm sure as more people know about it they'll think so too.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Although I already "met" you on your original thread, let me also join in the official welcome to our online business community.

Array

Welcome aboard, Lloyd.

Array

Welcome Lloyd, glad to have you here.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Lloyd. You have a unique product, and part of the challenge is getting other people to understand what it is and why they it can help them, but that's also part of the fun. Just keep working at it, and I'm sure you'll do well.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard. Yes, awareness of your product is challenging, there's no denying that. Maybe as I see you around the forum I can offer up feedback to your questions.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Hello and welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're a busy man

Are you selling these anywhere offline?