Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I get the Twitter followers that I want??

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I started by following bloggers I knew. Then I looked for a few friends. It grew from there.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

What is your twitter name, vangogh? I would love to follow you!
    SkyWire Media, Inc.
    Check out my blog
    Follow us on Twitter

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'll give you exactly one guess.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

tee hee
    SkyWire Media, Inc.
    Check out my blog
    Follow us on Twitter

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm usually vangogh on all social networks. If the username is taken I add 99 to the end.

The way that has worked for me is to start following people that I would want to follow me. By saying "follow," I'm saying interact. Put them in a list and read what they are tweeting. Then re-tweet what they are saying and add a comment of your own. I've also mentioned them in a few of my tweets. Sooner or later you will get there attention. You have to think of it as a delayed, but brief dialogue. Hopefully, you find this helpful, I've only been using Twitter for about 3 months, so I'm fairly new as well. One thing I know I have to get better at is tweeting more regularly, so I'm using Hootsuite to schedule tweets.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

That can definitely work. The one thing to keep in mind is if you follow someone popular they won't automatically notice your tweets, even if you @ them. You do have to be patient and keep trying. On the other side if you can get someone popular to @ you a message many of that person's followers will start following you.