Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy to find such a great site!!

Array

Default Happy to find such a great site!!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicole Hurley. I am a recent college graduate, with my Bachelors in Hospitality: Gaming and Entertainment Management. I stumbled upon this site when looking for somewhere to talk business, and hear about trends going on throughout the country, in my local area (Las Vegas), and in my industry.

I am rapidly growing in my career at SkyWire Media and will love all advice any of you have to offer, and in return I am great at giving suggestions. My company is a Mobile Marketing provider with patents on different mobile marketing strategies. Feel free to check out our press release on mobilewire.com so that you can see what exactly our company is known for, and what we bring to the Mobile Marketing world. I'd love to answer any questions you have regarding stats, or trends in text marketing.

Thank you for making this site all it is, and to all of you other newbies - WELCOME!!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Nicole. One of our moderators is currently in Vegas. Mobile is where it's at now and it's mobile use is only going to grow. I've been learning more about making sure sites I develop work well on phones and tablets and any other device I can think of.

We're glad you like our little place on the web and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

glad to meet you!
    Tyler Hutchinson
    CEO at Full Circle Business Consulting
    HTTP://www.fullcirclebusinessconsulting.com

Array

Welcome Nicole. Keeps us up to date with mobile trends and developments...

Array

Hello Nicole! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your degree. Mobile marketing is definitely a growing industry - thanks for the resources!

Array

Welcome aboard, Nicole.

Array

Well thank you all for such a warm welcome! You seem like such a great group of people I will do my best to keep you all updated with what's going on with mobile marketing. I've actually just taken over tweeting for our company, so you could find me there @skywiremedia.

I look forward to your feed back, comments, and thoughts..

Refugee from the .com
    Array

We need to have eborg chime in on this thread, he's the Vegas person vangogh mentioned. I'll echo what others have already said, mobile devices are a very growing trend. Welcome to the group.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Thank you CBS Creative - The same goes for graphic design, and other skills you have! I will try to look up eborg, I love talking with locals!
    SkyWire Media, Inc.
    Check out my blog
    Follow us on Twitter

Array

Hi Nicole...sorry I didn't say hi earlier...I'm in the middle of re-brand and recently decided to move...so there's much to do and so little time to do the nice things like say hi to someone new...

sorry about that.