Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy from DFW

Runum

Default Howdy from DFW

First post. I am a teacher and real estate investor. I have been thinking about getting into other types of businesses. Joined the forum to exchange ideas and learn from others. Glad to be here.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Runum. We enjoy exchanging ideas and sharing information so you found the right place. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

welcome aboard. What kind of real estate are you into. Commercial, residential ?

Welcome to the forum, Runum. It's a great place to explore business issues.

Array

When you say "DFW" I imagine that you're living in the airport. I hope I'm not correct, although it is a very nice airport.
    Steve B

DFW is an acceptable term in the DFW metroplex

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard...again. I got your PM so vangogh can manage your user name. For others here, Runum has been with us before, rediscovered our great forum and came back under a new id before realizing he already had one here. So it's both a welcome and a welcome back.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks Steve. This is Runum under my original user name. I forgot that I already had an ID here. Good to be back. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Good to hear from you.

Greg
    Last edited by tuitionsource; 05-04-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome again Greg. You might be the first person I've now welcomed to the forum three times.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

LOL Thanks