Thread: Greetings from Tx

Default Greetings from Tx

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about starting an internet business, thinking working from home and maybe one step closer to retirement. I've heard that forums are a great way to get ideas, answers, and networking so here I am just taking a look.

Hey, great to have you here. There's a lot of good info... soak it up! Where at in TX? We lived in the Houston area for four years and just moved back home to Ohio. Love it down there and miss it!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum rosepetal. Many of us, myself included run businesses mainly on the internet and working at home. We'll be happy to help with ideas and answer any questions you might have. What kind of business are you thinking of starting?

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hi there. I have a bookkeeping business that I run from my home. Good luck with your business. This is the best place to get ideas and information and meet new people.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. There's lots of good info and expertise here, so I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard. You're probably not too far from Spider in the Houston area. I'm sure he'll be stopping by this thread to say hello soon. Enjoy the forum, it will be a great resource for you as you take the plunge into business.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Working from home is the way to do it, and this is a great place to get advice. Best of luck!
    Graphic/Web Designer Currently Working in Direct Mail Marketing
    Tri-Win Digital Print & Direct Mail