Thread: Hello All

Array

Default Hello All

First off let me apologize. I am very new to the forum and began posting without first introducing myself, and I am reading that that is a big no no

I am just venturing into my own business and hope to find lots of useful information here on the forum. I am already reading posts from the veterans on this forum that have helped me find the information I am looking for.

I am looking to become an active member and hopefully give as much to the forum as I take away from it. Happy to be here! Thank you all, and you can ask me anything.
    Foreclosure Defense - Find information on how to stop foreclosure and defend against debt collection

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome and congrats on starting your own business. I'm sure you'll find this site to be very helpful in your venture, and as you probably already noticed, this forum has a strong web, marketing, and SEO emphasis. That's both because a lot of us here do that for a living and because it's such an important part of operating a business.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Thank you cbs and may I say your website looks amazing! I'm not a designer by trade so I'm using templates with custom tailoring. Thank you for the love. I'll be sure to share it.
    Foreclosure Defense - Find information on how to stop foreclosure and defend against debt collection

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Thank you for the compliment.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt