Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

Hi everyone... I've enjoyed being part of this forum for the past few weeks and wanted to pass along a wish to everyone here for a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!
    Pete - Reflo Ltd - A smart alternative to sippy cups
    www.reflo.net

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Happy New Year Pete! It's been nice getting to know you as well these past few weeks. Looking forward to the year ahead.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Happy and prosperous new year to all! I hope to make enough to take you all on vacation with me lol! I do truly hope everyone is prosperous though as we seem to be the only way to turn the economy upright. I have pledged to do all of the business I possibly can with small business owners this year and invite the rest of you to join me. No more walmart trips for me. Just good old fashioned mom and pop shops. We can and will turn it around if we all try!

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Happy New Year!
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Array

Thanks, reflo. Happy 2011 to you and all SBF members!

Array

Happy New Year from me, too.

Array

Happy New Year!

It's the first time I've noticed that you do sippy cup alternatives Pete - I like the look of those! My kids have no speech problems, just call me and try to talk about a business project and you'll see... but I like the concept of simply using a regular cup. My 3 year old has quit using the sippy cups and started drinking out of a regular cup and my 18 month-old is trying to do the same thing, he just makes huge messes though!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Hi Jenn, Thanks for the compliments! My 3 kids are all teens (14-19) and I've almost got them to be quiet when I am on the phone... lol

If you want to try these cups for your little one, you can use coupon code promo10 for 10% off any purchase. I'd love to hear your feedback on them.
    Pete - Reflo Ltd - A smart alternative to sippy cups
    www.reflo.net