Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on finding or approaching buyers from retail entites?

Array

as a retail store, i usually just get brochures in the mail.... and if it looks good i might look at the website..... another way is shoing your wares in a booth at the gift shows, or finding a rep to show your product.....
    ...something that all stores want its the wholesale price to be half of the retail price....this is a big point to small retail store owners....but maybe not for supermarkets... they probbably work on a lot s maller margin...
    the big markets i know about are in chicago...at the merchandise mart, called the living and giving....and beckmans..
    ..then there is the atlanta gift show at the amerismart?????
    and aslo dallas and las vegas....but i dont know the names of those...
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

1. great product. If i had kids I would want it
    2. great site I was able to tell what you were selling, what it did, and why it works better than a classic sippy cup from your landing page photo alone.
    3. sending out a brochure in the mail to retailers like greenoak mentioned is a good way to get your name our there. Sent the mailer one week. follow up with a call the next week. then hit them with another mailer a month later. that way you can connect with them three times. Just make sure you know you are talking to the right person first. Nothing is more annoying than selling the person who needs to ask their boss if they can buy it.
    Graphic/Web Designer Currently Working in Direct Mail Marketing
    Tri-Win Digital Print & Direct Mail