Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Games. Are you hooked on any?

Array

I was playing Mob Wars for a little while but got bored with it. I checked in this morning for the first time in months and found that my bank balance is $6,202,557,664,050 if only I was as good at building wealth in the real world.
    Ultimate in Exhibition and Displays
    l l www.tenji.com.au l l Find me on Facebook l l Follow me on Twitter l l

Array

Nope, FB games haven't managed to hook me...an old game called DiabloII that my son introduced me to, on the other hand...I lose a weekend every two or three months on that game. Who can resist going on adventures and killing a whole bunch of monsters with the kids?

Array

i sure dont have any desire to play....but i see it all around, and from some pretty smart people...
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

One of my sons got me started on Mob World and then he quit. Even the developers quit, so that game is pretty dead. There is no way I am going to fall for another role-playing game because they can really suck up time if you get hooked. I have lots of friends that play games, so I have had to block a lot of applications to keep them off my FB page.

One of my daughters recently got me to play Family Feud with her (you need a second person to complete your Fast money round). That game isn't too much of a time waster because they only give you one free game every 12 hours and a full game (4 rounds plus a Fast Money round if you score enough) only takes about 6 or 7 minutes. You can buy more games but I don't like it enough to do that. One or two games in an evening is enough diversion for me.
    Last edited by Business Attorney; 08-15-2010 at 10:24 PM.