Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help on one business problem

Array

One thing make sure that you follow the CAN-Spam act.

Email marketing can work for those that are familiar with your company or products. Blind emails are a waste of time.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

DavidHobAJ
    Array

I have tried email campaigns for a couple of companies I worked for in the past and noticed different results. My guess is that the field has something to do with the response rate. I also would not take away from the quality of the emails, subject, what people see when they first open the email. There are several factors to a successful email campaign and sometimes you just have to tweak it until you get favorable results. However, if you are counting on email campaigns alone to get you business you are not likely to get the amount of business you hope for. I have worked as a web developer in the construction industry, mortgage and SEO. Make sure you have good visibility on the major search engines, make sure you are ranking on the first page, and make sure to have a professional site up and running which is your 24/7 marketing working for you even when you sleep. These are all things that add legitimacy to a business and increase confidence. Your business is one that is served locally to a greater extent and you would benefit from SEO so that way people who are looking for doors and windows can find you.
    Last edited by vangogh; 02-21-2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: removed self promotion

Array

Without seeing the actual email that is going out it would be hard to give accurate advice. Your lists could be bad, going to spam, the verbiage might not be appealing and so on.

Building lists off an opt in page, sending targeted traffic to a landing page where they opt in or visiting trade shows are all good sources for OK emails.

You could also partner with someone in the construction industry that does not do windows and doors and market to their consumers for a referral or trade fee.

Also be conscious of local laws.