Thread: Is it true e-signatures close more sales?

Default Is it true e-signatures close more sales?

Hey all, I'm starting a new real estate brokerage. I was wondering if anyone works with quotes, contracts, proposals, etc had any experience with e-signing and document tracking services? A friend of mine in the commercial real estate business SWEARS by saydoc, says her sales conversion increased when she texts or emails the letter of intent and listing agreement...

Array

I am not in the real estate business but sold two houses and bought one over the last few months. My agent uses ZipLogix and it seems to work well. I just finished signing one a few minutes ago.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

I am not in real estate either, however can say e-signing is much more convenient. I use it for contracts in my business.
    Looking for a fun and unique way to generate leads for your business? Consider an explainer video! Check out my company website Animation Ants

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

If the general idea here is to make it easy for people to do business with you, then yes. I agree that you should do whatever it takes to make it easy for people to do business with you.

Yes, absolutely. The number of times I've banged an Adobe Echosign contract over and had it signed in seconds instead of having to mail it or schedule a meeting to sign 'sometime in the next week or so' probably adds up to months and months of extra revenue from the saved delays in getting started. It also significantly cuts down on pointless wrangling over weird legal terms as customers are more used to just 'clicking accept' online and on their apps on their phones. We owe the software industry a huge thank you for that one. Not because there's anything dodgy in our contracts, of course, just for the huge time saved talking about contracts instead of getting on with the work!
    Steve Brownlie, Palladous, Marketing and PR for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
    Not getting enough online sales and leads? Check out how your site is performing: Free Instant SEO Site Audit

Array

I use e-signatures for contracts when I can, much more convenient. I work with several old-school companies who would rather have the manual signature though.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

Registered Member
    Array

Absolutely, YES....we used it in the insurance call center models for years and the conversion is 58 percent higher. Compare it to a fax, or wet ink( paper application )

E-Signatures are soo much easier, I would highly recommend it.