Thread: Looking for advice on logo choice

Default Looking for advice on logo choice

Array

I like the 2nd one. Name with the tachometer in the background.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

I also like the logo with the tach - looks nice. Also conveys more "energy" if that makes sense. Seems more exciting and event-related, whereas some of the others look more business professional.

I would use the second or third logo. The second one as stevenfies mentioned conveys more "energy" or motion. This makes sense because you want to focus on events for things that typically move pretty fast. I personally feel like it would be better for you to utilize the niche approach with the logo. It gives the brand a bit more of a focused appeal. Like you said, a potential customer would want someone that specializes in a certain kind of an event rather than someone that is okay in others that are unrelated. Nothing is stopping you from branching out to other types of events later with a different brand.

I like the one with the tachometer. It is automotive related but doesn't limit you to only cars.
    www.FlintrockEngineering.com
    Assisting individuals and small businesses with their product development needs.
    3D Printing - Engineering Design - Inventor Assistance