Thread: Joining multiple affiliate programs

Array

Default Joining multiple affiliate programs

Hi guys, I wonder how many people using affiliate programs on their websites and if there are any who use multiple programs? For example, Amazon and CJ, CB and Google Adsense. My problem is I want to use different programs on different parts of my website, but not sure about their rules if they allow you to use ads/banners from their competitors. Basically I'm going to use: Amazon, Commission Junction, ClickBank and Google Adsense. Their rules are really long to read and it will take me a few hours to do that. Who else is using them? Any problems?

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I've never had a problem using multiple programs on the same site and have never heard of any rules against it for the programs that you're mentioning.

Array

Thanks. False alarm

Array

When I use too many affiliate programs I lose track of them. I generally will use AdSense and Amazon... Others here and there.

Besides my smi.biz, I have other sites such as WordPress blogs where I might use an advertiser.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

Array

I use multiple affiliates and have never had a problem. They all deal with marketing, and my site is about marketing, so it all makes sense.

Just be sure you site relates to your affiliates.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

I've used multiple affiliate programs and seem to just keep going back to one or two of them. Just remember, check out which ones have the most relevant offers for your site. Also, if there are minimal payouts the more sites you use the longer it will take between payouts.
    Maximize profits with advanced big business marketing solutions at small business prices. theCyberJAR™ is committed to helping any business business grow faster and sell smarter.

Array

It can be a good idea to use multiple affiliate programs, but only for a young site. Subsequently you will see, which one is more "popular", and it will be better to increase number of popular ads at the expense of unclaimed ones.