Thread: Favorite contact management program connected to landing page?

Default Favorite contact management program connected to landing page?

I am subscribed to LeadPages . net and am planning to test their landing pages while having the contact form integrated with MailChimp before moving onto a more advanced contact management system. I am wondering if it is better to go with a contact management system directly though that offers landing pages so I don't have to worry about integration? What have you found to be most effective?

Array

I personally use HubSpot for my site, but many of my clients are on Wordpress and use a system built in there to manage contacts. What's more important is refining your workflow and making sure you're keeping in touch with leads, rather than making sure you have the correct system.

That said, I think you should use something other than MailChimp for contact management. MailChimp is primarily for email sending, not for seeing an overview of your contacts and where they are in the sales process.
    Web and Graphic Designer at ashleyidesign.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It really depends on the specifics of your business, the landing pages, any site you build. I generally prefer having everything on a single domain. I also use WordPress to develop sites most of the time. It doesn't offer pre-built landing pages, but you can build them if you know how to work with WordPress. That'll be true of most content management systems. I would guess some come with pre-built landing page themes. There are probably themes for WordPress that include specially designed landing pages.

I also agree about MailChimp. It's for sending email and not for use as a contact management application.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Hubspot is a good one, but pricey. Like vangogh I like having everything on the same domain. Seems more legitimate, like I own this content, nobody else.