Thread: Can Someone Help Me Improve My Business, QUICK survey

Default Can Someone Help Me Improve My Business, QUICK survey

Hey I am considering add a department to my own small business. If any small business owners could help by completing this survey it would be GREATLY appreciated. It takes 30 seconds. Thanks!!!

All the best,

https:// www. surveymonkey.com/s/B2ZQBTD

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I took your survey, though didn't answer a couple of questions, because you didn't provide an answer that fit. I can sum up my responses here. Yes I think social media is an important part of marketing and I have profiles set up. I won't pay anything per Twitter follower or Facebook friend. When it's dollars per user it comes across like you plan on driving useless followers and friends my way for the money.

The quantity of followers and friends isn't important by itself. It's only when those friends and followers are quality friends and followers that it matters. Based on the questions in your survey it sounds like your business plan is to drive as many followers and friends as possible without regard to the quality of those people. If that's the case you should rethink your business plan, because it would be taking money without providing value in return.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Same here. I didn't answer 7 and 10 because I wouldn't pay anything for followers. Been there, done that, seen the results and I now know why it's not worth the money. Especially on Facebook.

Array

I have looked at the survey and have not sent it in. Primarily because I feel I need more information.

When I see the word "cheap form of advertising and marketing" I usually equate that with sparce and ineffective. When I read "fair portion" I wonder what is meant by the word "fair".

You use the phrase "increased awareness" concerning Facebook and Twitter. I want not only increased awareness but I want that awareness translated into actual sales. I am not sure what Facebook or Twitter marketing can do that.

I am not going to pay anyone just for tweeting or posts. What I would not mind is this ... Hire someone on a limited basis, one or two sessions, to look at my posts, tweets, and weekly reports from facebook. Then work with me on a stragegy to publish more effective posts and tweets that translate to more sales. (This person would have to show me beforehand how they have done this for themselves and others.)