Thread: Invoicing Software Recommendation - basic

Question Invoicing Software Recommendation - basic

Good Afternoon -
    I own a courier company and have managed my Invoicing with My Deluxe Invoices and Estimates. My system crashed, upgraded my computer and the software and it is a total mess. I cannot get help from the company at all.
    I think i need to move to a new Invoicing/Statement program. I just want something basic. I do not need bells and whistles or any other functions other than adding my customers and billing daily for deliveries. I want to print a monthly statement with the copy of the delivery. I want to mark the payments in the program also.

Any suggestions?

PS - I have Windows 8.1 now - booo

Array

I run Accountedge and like what they offer. It's the old MYOB software updated and under a new name. Invoices, statements and payments are easily tracked (as well as corrected if you make a mistake). With a price of around $500 (single user license) I thought it was quite reasonable.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

My brother in law uses XCelerator by Key Software Systems...but this likely will be more than what you need. One that we evaluated along the way that was pretty basic/decent and should fit your needs was DigitalWayBill.

Array

Consider using an Open Source system, which is least cost, or perhaps a PHP version that you could run on your intranet (self hosted).

Array

I use FreshBooks and I love it. We've written a review of Nutcache as well, and they're pretty good. The best part is, they're free.
    Merchant Maverick - In-Depth Reviews of Point of Sale and Merchant Services.

Array

I personally use Harvest for my business. It's quite flexible in the way you can invoice and bill and for me, tracking hours is key.
    Web and Graphic Designer at ashleyidesign.com

Freckle
    Replicon
    Accountsight