Thread: William Girona - Freelance Web Designer

Array

Thumbs up William Girona - Freelance Web Designer

Hello everyone,

I am new here as you may already know, lol. I been doing webdesign as a hobby for a few years now and within the last couple I been getting into freelance webdesign. I would love to reach out to you all and see about helping with or completely making the site you have always envisioned. The website I am proudest of at this moment is one I did for a Hampton, Illinois restaurant called Dawn Marie's Family of Hope. If you would like to see my work first hand feel free to check it out by following my Facebook page "GDs Freelance Webdesign - William Girona".

Now with that said I would also like to add I am not just here for the possibility of mutual monetary gain. I am also here to help where I can by using the skills I have developed and the quality/affordable services that I have come to enjoy and trust to help you make the site you always wanted even if you do not want to hire me on to make the site for you. I want to include that I will share no affiliate links here as per the ToS, just regular links if I think it is relevant and helpful to the poster.

So you all know a little about what I am skilled in I have written up the below....

Primary:
    HTML, CSS, CSS3, mobile optimization, cross browser optimization, the use of FTP upload systems, localized advertising, social marketing/advertising, general advertising at any budget and graphic design with public domain images.

Secondary skills:
    HTML5, Javascript manipulation, SEO end third-party shipping cart integration.

Familiarized Services:
    Hosts: Weebly, Wix, HostGator
    Shopping carts: Mal's e-commerce
    Domain names: Go daddy, HostGator
    Logo/banner services: FlashVortex, CoolText, Gimp

Services I Will Not Use:
    N/A

NOTE: This may not currently match up to my personal website as over my study "vacation", that I am just getting out of, I have learned a few new things.

Well if you want me to to help bring your vision to life by creating you a site you not only like but love for any budget feel free to message me with inquiries, or visit me at Facebook. Remember when you want something you should never just get what you like but what you love!

P.S If I inadvertently broke any rules of this forum with this post please let me know what I did so that I can correct, thank you.
    >Image to be uploaded once allowed to do so by the ToS<
    Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old freelance web designer. To learn more about me please visit me at www.gdfwonline.com, thanks for your time.

Array

Welcome, William!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Thanks, still getting a feel for here but so far it appears to be a pretty good place to talk shop.
    Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old freelance web designer. To learn more about me please visit me at www.gdfwonline.com, thanks for your time.

Array

It is!!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Welcome! We like other designers/developers/techies (atleast I do!). We learn a lot from eachother here!
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

Array

Yea, seen a couple really interesting posts. I am looking forward to when I can share the site I did for a Restaurant in Hampton, Illinois so I can get feedback on it. Figure even though the site is done I can still use the feedback for future sites I do. ^_^