Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else love Google+?

Array

Default Does anyone else love Google+?

I may be late to the game, but I'm really loving Google+. Particularly for business. It's so much better than Facebook. What does everyone else think?

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm pretty much the opposite. Our business pages have done really well on Facebook and Pinterest and have done almost nothing on Google+. Could be just differences in where our markets are though.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Still not a big fan. In your opinion, what's so great about it?

i have a g+ but i haven't really open it. but since you said it better than Facebook, maybe I need to check it =) thanks

Array

I like the interface well enough, if people used it I'm sure I would be a fan. As it stands though, posting on there for me is pretty much like talking to myself :P

I have been using social media since long. First I was active on Orkut. Then on Facebook. Twitter also attracted me an I am spending good time on it. But Google plus never attracted me much. May be it was because I have good network built on FB and Twitter but not much content is shared by people in my network on Google plus.It was too late for Google to launch it.

Array

I'm not a real big fan of Google+, but nor do I hate it. However, give then Google has made it a prime factor is SERP your can't ignore it.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

The thing a lot of people miss out on is how G+ has been integrated with Google searches (it is a google product after all) For people that use chrome, and are logged into the browser with your google account your searches are now filtered with your g+ contacts, and just G+ in general. It's actually smarter to use any social media in conjunction with a g+ page. Having them linked helps even more. G+ is extremely powerful for any market. People over there are very very active and share often
    http://dewitzMEDIA.com
    Web Design and Hosting
    priced for the other 99%

We have received more support on Google+ than other platforms since we are a more tech based company rather than social and G+ is a haven for those in the tech/biz industry. I personally like Google+ communities, a number of them are great places to pick up news, interesting content, funny pics, etc. that appeals to our audience.
    Lead Management Software - Capture Leads, Track Leads, Score Leads, Nurture Leads and more.

I am really surprised how google is getting g+ up in terms of usage and traffic.
    Its really smart thing to do changes in algorithm and give more priority to those sites or business who are active in g+ and now I see everywhere people are saying to use G+