Thread: John from Core List here,

Array

Default John from Core List here,

I just wanted to do a quick introduction on myself and my business Core List

My name if John, I am 33, I am an Australian resident, but I have joined this forum to get an understanding of how small business operate in America and any tips I may learn. I also wish to pass on any general business information I have learned over the past 7 years. I have a couple of business interests at the moment, the first one is a Hospitality Supplies business - Maven Supplies, this business doesn't sell to USA but it has given me extensive knowledge in small (micro) business issues.

My main interest at the moment is Core List, this business supplies Business Contact Lists of US Businesses. This is mainly what I am representing here. At Core List we our business databases are a basic and inexpensive means of getting basic contact information for direct marketing and research in specific industries in America. Feel free to visit our website to see if we can assist you in any way.

That is all for now and I look forward to passing on my experiences and learning from yours.

Kind Regards
    John

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum John. There are certainly differences doing business in Australia and the U.S., but in many ways business is business no matter where you're located. You still have to create products or offer services and you still need to attract clients/customers.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thanks VanGogh, getting active on here has opened my eyes a bit. It is definitely a common concept that in Australia we do follow trends in America quite a lot in many avenues, not just business. But the general principles are the same and please excuse my Aussie Slang and misspellings of the word colour

John
    Owner at Core List USA - http://core-list.com
    Providers of the US Business Database, Mailing and Contact Lists for businesses in USA

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Yeah there are so many things that are just business and not specific to where you are are what product or service you sell. Then there are some things specific to all those things. Sometimes it's not so easy to tell which is which though.

No need to apologize about your spelling of colour. I bet you spell it as optimise too. I've read more than enough British and Australian authors to not even notice any more.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum John. It's lovely to see we're going international.

Array

Thanks Kristine.
    Owner at Core List USA - http://core-list.com
    Providers of the US Business Database, Mailing and Contact Lists for businesses in USA

Array

Hey John, welcome to the forum.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.