Don't go for hiring any SEO company before knowing anything about SEO atfirst because if you didn't have knowledge about it you can surely get into a big problem. This is true that atfirst 30-90 days you can see a drastic rank increase of your website but after that there is a big chance that your website will be permanently "deindexed" from Google which we also known as "Panda and Penguin attack". Seo companies always promise that they use all legal and ethical proven techniques while building links but that's not the fact.
For a simple example you can find this by enquiring the SEO comapany you are thinking of hiring just ask them this simple questions:
- what is the average PR of websites where your links will be placed?
- is they will provide contextual, footer or any other types of links there?
- if contextual how many words article will be used and how many links on that article?
- Do Not go for footer links they can send traffic but didn't rank your website rather then derank it.
- what is the OBL (OUTBOUND LINKS) on that page where link will be placed
-and there are many more points but this are main
you can easily find that with their answers. If OBL is high that's a risk. You have to check that the website is not a part of PBN (Red Alert for 2016 SEO)
On the other hand if you know about SEO then you can easily rank your website by yourself without hiring any SEO company here's how:
- create informative content (that can go viral research about it)
- atleast include your main keyword and LSI keywords in your title,subtitle and in the article (maximum is 3 in a 500 words article)
- make your category named on your main keyword
- Make your article excerpt with keyword rich
- create social profiles in all major social networks (major factor in 2016 SEO)
- make your website SSL enabled (another major factor of 2016 SEO)
- active on social networks and engage with your visitors there (remember the more you engage with them the more they will share your content which also a factor for ranking)
Hope this helps
Member With Stressed Keyboard
Shouldnt a good seo company also be able to write good content? Surely content writing is part of seo.
Member With Stressed Keyboard
It definitely inst easy writing your own content but it can be done.
Writing quality content is key, but the problem is you can't always do it all by yourself, especially if you're trying to run an online business for yourself. It's not only writing the content, but marketing it and building backlinks as well. It's easy enough to purchase content for your site, but making sure you're getting ranked for good keywords is the tricky part.
If you do end up looking for a reliable SEO partner, I've used these guys before: Search Advisor. They don't charge unless they get you the rankings for the keywords they've promised you, and they'll tell you if your site isn't a good fit for SEO.
Actually I can reply your question. Back link is much important alittle bit than only good content, even I don't wanna admit myself. Because I got 2 sites, one was done by a hired SEO company ( from india), which was full of old content and never updated, got a very good ranking on Google after doing many backlinks from them, but, my another good content site was not doing well on ranking, even I focused on updating every day on them. It really means something. I don't want to show my viewpoint because this will make us lasy anyway, for any reasons we should update our sites and bring readers more good contents, that's spirit of network actually.
Both Good content and Links are necessary for organic ranking. Without links you won't get the desired results and it becomes even more difficult when the niche is highly competitive. So as per Search engine the 3 important ranking factors are Content, Links and RankBrain.
Tags for this Thread